Monday, December 5, 2011

Crazy Hectic

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't written in a while! It's been pretty crazy here! Finals are just around the corner! Last week I was informed that I had to have 10 final photos printed on 11x14 fiber-base glassy paper for Wednesday. I was stressing out about it a lot. I wasn't going to be around over the weekend and I have class all day on Friday. Oy vei! Thursday night after practice I went to the dark room to start printing. That was super stressful because I only got three photos done. But luckily last night and in between classes today I was able to print the remaining 7 and an extra one for my dad for chanukah! I hope he likes it! All I have left for this final is to press my prints on Wednesday afternoon. So... I'm feeling pretty good about that. 


Thursday was my first day back at practice after the tooth incident. It has taken me a little while to get used to the mouthguard, but I think I'm finally doing okay. Speaking was really difficult last week because I have a huge lisp and everyone was laughing. Agh. We are all doing a lot better with it! Thank goodness!


I'll update more about the rest of the weekend tomorrow!




T- 2 batches of doughnuts, 3 papers, 10 final photos, 1 presentation, 1 take-home final and 1 final until December break. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment