Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ugh. Finals

Life during finals is not very exciting! Yesterday I went to the NU Cafe with Meridee and worked on my Jewish Pop. Culture Paper. Then I watched a lot of FRIENDS! Ah. My stress show. Whenever I need to take a break from life, I always turn to Friends. I love it. Last night I did some studying for the Art History Final. Today I got comments back from my JPC Professor and I am finishing the last draft before I send it to mommy! I will also finish going over my note cards and reads for Art History. Yay for being productive. And.... in an hour I have diving captains practice! Yay...the excitingness in life. I'm babysitting on Saturday night, which should be exciting. I really need to make some money because I feel like I've been blowing through!


In other news.... I got my suit for training trip! I got it in purple! It's super cute!
Bottom
Front
Back
                




I've just been kind of distracted and haven't wanted to study or do homework. Yay finals week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment