Sunday, December 11, 2011

Promakah 2011

Whew! What a weekend!


Friday night was craft night at Blackstone! Nica and Sam came over for some excellent craft time, pasta making, croissant making and nail painting. It was super! Andrew and I went to the library for a little and worked on the thesis for my Jewish Pop. Culture paper. Then..... I came back to Blackstone and dyed my hair pomegranate with my roommates! I really like how it came out! Check out the Promakah pictures below to see what it looks like!
Yesterday afternoon I took a trek down to the University of Hartford, located in West Hartford, CT. For the past five years the Hartford Hillel has held Promakah (Prom+Chanukah). It was so much fun!! I got all dressed up with a bunch of really great people! Below are some pictures from the event! Today, when I left Hartford, I went to Rein's Deli for lunch with my aunt to celebrate her birthday! It was so delicious! I got latkes, and I couldn't finish them so I had some to bring back to school! Yumm! Tonight is the women's swim+dive team holiday panty exchange! woohoo! I'll have to post about what i get! 
Promakah dates 2011
Myself, Ben and Sam
Sam, Eric and Myself
Myself and Sam
Have a good night and study hard for finals!


"Tell me what I gotta do to win you over.
You'll never have to wonder if you need another.
You'll never have to wonder if I understand. 
And every time you reach for me, you'll find a hand."
-Blake Shelton, Over, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment