Monday, December 12, 2011

"Tell me have you ever wanted someone so much it hurts?
Your lips keep trying to speak, but you just can't find the words."
-Lady Antebellum

"So baby let's don't call it a night.
Love the way you're holdin' me tight.
When you're next to me, there's no place I'd rather be.
Everything is feeling so right
So baby let's don't call it a night."
-Casey James

"I don't know what road we're on or where we've been
From staring at you girl
All I know is I don't want this night to end."
-Luke Bryan


"May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam
And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto to others ad you'd have done to you.
Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay."
-Rod Stewart 

No comments:

Post a Comment