Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rainy Day

Pretty uneventful day here! I got up early to write my Art History paper. It is so nice to have it out of the way...I mean it's due tomorrow...so I suppose I didn't have a choice, but I'm happy that I don't have to write it tonight after my Photo Final! This morning in Kitchen Chemistry, my professor told me that my presentation was excellent and everyone LOVED my doughnuts! Yay! Now all I have to focus on is my JPC paper and my Art History Final. Tomorrow in class we are going to review what we need to know for the Art History Final next friday. Oh! My final is from 6-8 on a Friday night! Who scheduled this!? Not that I am going to be going out...but I just want to go home! It's cookie weekend, so I'm really excited!


Today has been a rainy day...and you know my favorite thing to do when it rains....BAKE AND CRAFTS! Woo!!! 
Cookie/Pop Tart Pops! 

Magnetic Makeup Board!

I would love this to happen when I get proposed to!

Art History Presentation
Kitchen Chemistry Research Paper

2 batches of doughnuts
Kitchen Chemistry Presentation

Photography Final
Art History Final Paper
Kitchen Chemistry Lab
Jewish Popular Culture Final Paper
Art HIstory Final 
Kitchen Chemistry Take Home Final 

1 comment:

  1. YAY for finished papers! I bet you're so relieved! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete