Saturday, December 17, 2011

Almost Vacation!

Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and the end of finals! Last night was the conclusion of 4 out of 5 finals! I still have one paper left, but I'm feeling pretty good about it because I plan to finish it tonight while babysitting! Today my mom and I started the infamous cookie weekend! Today me made about ten different kinds I think! Ah. This is my favorite time of the year! Tomorrow morning, the festivities will continue!

Have you ever met someone that you just immediately have a connection with? You walk in the room and they are the first person that you see? I met someone like this recently. He is really sweet, funny and has a great personality. We have been talking all week and it's crazy because we have so much in common! He is truely a wonderful and ambitious person.

Well, the kiddies are calling! I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Also..... Add this to my wish list! Not that I have a christmas tree, but I could definitely find an alternative use for them! They are sooo cute!
Wood Kitchen Ornaments, Set of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment