Monday, November 28, 2011

Lisps and Mouthguards

Is anyone else disappointed that Desperate Housewives and Pan Am haven't been on in the past two weeks? I'm getting anxious! But, I was happy to watch Hart of Dixie! Planksgiving! How cute is that? I wish my town had some cool tradition like that!


How cute are they?
"The Undead and the Unsaid"-- Pictured (L-R) Wilson Bethel as Wade and Rachel Bilson as Dr. Zoe Hart  in HART OF DIXIE on THE CW. Photo Credit: Greg Gayne/The CW©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved
They'll get together. I know it
Love this dress!

Anyways.. other than that, it's been a pretty eventful past couple of days! On Monday night at diving practice, I was working on my Inwards 1 and 1/2 on three meter, and I came out early and belly flopped. This resulted in the smacking of my head very hard on the water....which led to a chipped tooth. :( Who knew you could chip a tooth on water? So, I went home yesterday and went to the dentist... who told me that I will have to wear a mouth guard for the remainder of my time as an athlete. I think that I may be the only diver in history who has to wear a mouthguard. It's very awkward and I have a huge lisp when I wear it. 

Other than that, it's a bit stressful with the end of the semester coming up! I have two presentations, three final papers and two finals. I hope to have two presentations and one paper finished by the weekend! The recital is on Sunday and my overnight meet at Wesleyan is this weekend! Ah!

That's all for now! I have to run to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment