Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fabulous Kitchens

Everyone knows that the kitchen sells a house. I'm not sold on a white kitchen...especially because it will get dirty so quickly! The kitchen is the most used room in a house and I definitely think that a darker wood is a better fit for a kitchen, but I'm always open to new ideas! My dream kitchen must have a breakfast bar and double wall ovens, hard wood floors, and of course a gas stove top! I'm also a HUGE fan of cabinets that have glass. The kitchen MUST have lots of natural light! Not only does the natural light give the kitchen a good atmosphere, but studies show that natural sunlight improves happiness and cheeriness!


Below are some of the kitchens that I absolutely LOVE! 



Pinned Image
Natural light and the hidden spice rack next to the stove top/ovens!


I love the fact that there is a lot of counter space and room to move around in this kitchen. The glass panels in the cabinets are a huge plus because if you have nice glassware, which i plan to, you need to be able to show it off! The white dishes are also really great because they help make the food 'pop.' The color of food is illuminated on white dishes.
The shape of this breakfast bar compliments the shape of the kitchen very nicely. It closes it off in a way that still gives it an open and contained feel. 
Interior-design-Western-style-kitchen-furnished-with-wooden-kitchen-cabinets-stone-worktops-convinient-colorful-kitchen-bar-stool-kitchen-appliances-lamps-and-ceiling-illumination
Again, lots of counter space. I also like the skylight in the middle of the kitchen. Natural light is always a positive thing in a kitchen. I also like the way that the refrigerator blends in to the rest of the cabinets. 
Pinned Image
LOVE the hanging pots above the stove top. The sealed wooden surface of the bar is so nice and classy. 
Pinned Image
I love all of the window panes that allow everyone to see the gorgeous glassware.

Pinned Image
I like the double sinks and silver appliances!
Pinned Image
There are soooo many great things about this photo! First off, the wine cooler. THIS IS A MUST! I love wine (both for drinking and for cooking!) The double wall ovens, and a built in TV to watch all of my favorite shows. Not to mention, it's perfect for the holidays because you can just flip it on and watch all of the cooking shows!

I love the natural light from all of the windows. I especially love the fact that it looks out into the backyard and that there is a lot of counter space and double wall ovens!


That's it for today! I'm getting really excited to go home for Thanksgiving! In upcoming days make sure to look for my post on delicious Thanksgiving desserts!


No comments:

Post a Comment