Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Great closets and storage!

Just downloaded the new Blake Shelton album.... Red River Blue. It's really good! I'm learning all the songs because he is coming to Worcester in February and I want to be ready! Today was filled with Art History Final Review and finishing my Kitchen Chem. Lab! I'm almost done! I'll be home one week from tomorrow night! 


I love clothes. and shoes. and hats. and jewelry. and arts & crafts. and organization! This calls for a lot of storage! Although I prefer closets to dressers, I'd take either! Below are some of the closets and rooms that I adore and wouldn't mind having! :) I"m brainstorming for my apartment next year! :)


IKEA Bedroom Design Ideas 2011Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image




Art History Presentation
Kitchen Chemistry Research Paper

2 batches of doughnuts
Kitchen Chemistry Presentation

Photography Final
Art History Final Paper
Kitchen Chemistry Lab
Jewish Popular Culture Final Paper
Art HIstory Final 
Kitchen Chemistry Take Home Final 

No comments:

Post a Comment